John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments
Rotary Tiller : Features & Benefits
- Tills to a 152 mm (6-in.) depth.
- Operates with standard hydraulic flow.
- Adjustable skid shoes can be easily set for various tilling depths.
- A heavy-duty leveling board can be used to determine soil tilth during operation.
- Offers bidirectional operation—allows for tilling in forward and reverse directions.
- Has a standard offset of 152 mm (6 in.) to the right, allowing for tilling beside walls and sidewalks. May also be centered or offset left, making it useful for all tilling jobs.
- RT66 also allows the operator to center mount the tiller if desired.